Monday, January 9, 2012

To Moms: The Tribute.

Dear Readers, 

I have seen too often, young adolescent girls faced with decisions they are hardly ready to make. I have seen, through first hand experience,  young girls with confidence, anxiety, and depression issues due to pressures of institutions, family, and society. Yet, on the contrary, I have also seen young girls with a sense of self worth, ambition, and above all apathy for others. With guidance and support,  I know for certain that young girls can develop a heightened sense of independence and confidence. Thus, it is my goal through my profession and my blog to help lead young women in becoming responsible members of their community by talking about the issues that effect and empower us. 

I believe each and every young girl and woman has an inner light, a gift, this is uniquely their own that they bring into the world. Through sharing stories of personal triumphs and obstacles, I hope women, both young and old, can brighten their liberty and see what wonderful things come from it. 

With Love, 

Yezenia 


No comments:

Post a Comment